Every traveler has one. It changes depending on our mood, what we’ve been reading, and who we’ve talked to, but it’s always there. The List. Sometimes we write it down, sometimes it’s only in our heads. We talk about it, “it’s on my list” and “that’s getting bumped up on my list”, but on all the travel blogs I have read, I haven’t seen anyone’s list,at least not yet.
It’s the list of places you want to travel to. Your list might have 2, 6, 10 or a 100 places to visit, but I’m just talking about the top 5. The places you really want to visit.
In the spirit of sharing, and because when you put something in writing, it’s one step closer to doing, here are my Top 5 Travel goals in my bucket list;
1. Visit central Island and Turkana as a whole one because it’s one of the few county’s i haven’t been to and i believe it’ll be quite an adventure for me and two because its beauty blows my mind away. Learning more about the places culture is an addition i want to make to the little i learned in school and also experience some of the things i already know. Hawaii is not my one true dream destination,central Island is.
2. Visit Hawaii. It’s known for its beautiful islands lined with beaches of warm, white sand and verdant, lush flora. Hawaii is also known for its delicious food at traditional luau celebrations, the beautiful native people and vast array of activities, including surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, hiking and camping though i am mostly interested in sky diving. Its islands are renowned for their rugged landscapes of cliffs, waterfalls and tropical foliage. How can i not want to experience all that?
3. Glamping in Laikipia. Truth is ever since i learned about Sieku i cannot stop thinking about the place and how awesome the experience will be. I have googled the place too many times i’ll not be surprised if one day google gets like ”Seriously Ray,visit the place already and find out that by yourself” lol. Needless to say, my favorite county is home to Sieku.
4. Visit Dubai or/and Thailand
5. And now am thinking i should have made this list a top 10. Its not easy narrowing down to 5 places but since i did, at fifth place is do an East African tour.
Those are mine, now what are yours? Don’t worry about having to include exotic destinations. It’s about the places you want to visit, not where anyone else says you should go. Feel free to share your top 5 in the comments or, if you have one, in your own blog.
If you could go anywhere, where would it be and what would you do there?